Pink Aesthetics; Bioesthetic Approach
Speakers: Samuel Low & Walid Altayeb
Date: 7th October 2018
The popularity of smile enhancement therapy increased the rationale for crown lengthening procedures to resolve excessive gingival display and to create a symmetrical and harmonious relationship between the gingival architecture and the positions of the maxillary teeth.
- Management of Gummy Smile
- Laser assisted esthetic Crown Lengthening, Flap and Flapless
- Gingival Depigmentation and Lip Lightening
- Modified Lip Repositioning
- Understanding of the classification and treatment planning for aesthetic crown lengthening.
- Demonstrating the both laser-assisted open-flap and flapless surgical techniques when performing crown lengthening with lasers.
- Evaluate and compare the efficacy of three different laser wavelengths in removal of gingival pigments with different laser settings.